The Marshall Family Dental team wants to do everything to ensure that the health of your smile is in top shape. Staying up-to-date with any diagnosed dental treatments is a substantial part of this.
Why should patients keep up with dental treatments?
You will save time and money spent in the long run
No one likes spending money they don’t need to. If you put off your diagnosed treatment, you’ll likely pay more later. While treatment can be costly, it becomes more expensive when delayed. More complex treatments usually require more time for the procedure(s) and subsequent recovery. You will thank yourself later if you schedule as soon as you can!
Current dental issues will grow more severe if they go untreated
One of the main reasons patients develop severe oral health problems is that they do not follow up with their dentist’s recommended treatment. Not following through with diagnosed treatment will result in even more in-depth treatment.
You will be more comfortable after your dental treatments
Whether you require restorative treatment or are looking for cosmetic treatment, getting it done will relieve pain and/or make you more comfortable with your smile. Nothing beats that!
At Marshall Family Dental, our talented dentist is proud to offer an extensive range of treatments and wants to do what is best for each individual’s dental health needs. Each patient’s treatment plan will be unique based on the urgency of addressing specific dental issues and smile goals. So what does Marshall Family Dental offer some treatments?
Here are a some of our options
- Fillings & root canals – Cavities and infections can be easily treated with our filling and root canal options! They both provide simple ways to restore and maintain your natural set of teeth.
- Wisdom teeth removal – Most people need to have their wisdom teeth removed. Generally, wisdom teeth do not have enough room to grow naturally without shifting your other adult teeth and causing issues with the alignment of your smile. Luckily, we can easily remove them and aid you in recovery.
- Crowns – If you want to prevent a weak, broken, or cracked tooth from breaking further, a crown is the best option! It will protect your tooth while giving it a natural look.
- Extractions – A chronic toothache or infection in a tooth may require an extraction. This will improve the overall health of your mouth and keep the problem from worsening.
- Implants – If you have had one or multiple teeth extractions, dental implants are an excellent option for replacing these missing teeth.
Marshall Family Dental offers many treatments, and these are just some of them! To prevent further dental issues, it is best to complete your treatment as soon as possible. If you have any questions for us or would like to schedule, give us a call at (903) 938-8315.