At Marshall Family Dental, we offer a wide array of dental services to patients in Marshall, TX. Our dental services can provide routine dental treatment to full restorative care for missing or infected teeth. No matter your needs, we can work with you to find the best dental options for your budget and goals. We proudly offer friendly, compassionate dental treatment to patients of all ages.
Dental Services in Marshall, TX
Our dental services help maintain patients’ oral health and renew their smiles’ full function and aesthetics. Learn about the following services that we provide in our Marshall dental office.
Safeguarding your teeth is a united effort by you, your dentist, and our dental staff. Our goal is to preserve the natural state of your teeth and gums by deterring the progress and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions. See General Dentistry to learn more about our preventative dental care services.
- Exams and Cleanings: A comprehensive dental exam is essential to boost overall health and will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit.
- X-rays: Dental radiographs are essential, preventative, diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- Home Care: Your home care and daily routines are essential in achieving a beautiful, healthy, winning smile that lasts a lifetime.
- Brushing and Flossing: A good oral hygiene routine improves oral health, makes the smile sparkle, cleanses bacteria, and prevents serious diseases.
Our restorative dentistry services renew teeth and gums to their natural health and appearance. If you have a cavity, severe tooth decay, damaged tooth, or you experienced a traumatic accident, our restorative dental services are the solution for you. See Restorative Dentistry to learn more about our restorative dental procedures that we provide.
- Dental Crowns: Prevent your weak, broken, or cracked teeth from breaking further. Using crowns or caps will help to restore your smile.
- Dentures: Dentures help retain the muscle tone of your neck and jawline by supporting your facial structure.
- Bridges: Don’t let the gap in your teeth keep you from smiling. Bridges assist in filling a gap left by one to two teeth in your smile.
- Root Canal: Maintain your natural set of teeth when infection or inflammation has occurred with root canal therapy.
Periodontal disease breaks down the gums and the bone supporting your natural teeth. Plaque is a hard-to-remove film of food, germs, and saliva. When plaque and calculus persist, they mar the gums and teeth. Gum disease is characterized by red, swollen, and bleeding gums. Treating gum disease will entail:
- Routine Care: Regular dental checkups help to identify any early signs of periodontal (gum) disease, as symptoms are usually unnoticeable.
- Diagnosis: Having trained dental professionals to examine your health may help to classify any potential threats to the complexion of your smile.
- Treatment: Experienced personnel brings their years of expertise to you by examining your needs and showing you a path to recovery.
- Maintenance: Maintaining good dental health methods at home and with regular dental office visits will strengthen and enhance your smile.
We all realize that having a healthy, clean, sharp smile boosts our look and allows us to smile confidently. With improvements in modern cosmetic dentistry, we can improve our teeth and smiles with easy, tame, and surprisingly low-cost treatments. See Cosmetic Dentistry to learn more about our cosmetic dental services.
- Tooth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening assists in changing the pigment of your enamel in a non-invasive dental treatment.
- Veneers: These porcelain shells are tooth-shaped to fit comfortably. They are very durable and do not stain easily.
Dental implants are artificial teeth that our oral surgeon surgically places into the jawbone. Our team of specialists use dental implants to replace missing teeth. This tooth replacement treatment can also help people who are unable to chew properly because they have lost teeth. To learn more about our dental implant services, see Dental Implants.
Contact Our Marshall Dental Office
Are you looking for a dentist in the Marshall, TX, area? Schedule your next dental appointment at Marshall Family Dental on our website. You can also call 903-437-8048.